Pictures and photos medical
Skin Cancer - is a form of cancer that develops in skin tissues. It occurs when certain cells called malignant cells begin to grow and multiply, appears frequently on sun exposed areas of skin. There are three types of skin cancer: basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.
- the appearance of a mole suffering four different modifications:
* Asymmetry: One half of the mole does not match the other half.
* Border Irregularity: the edges of the mole are irregular or near the skin (ragged, notched).
* Change the color: pigmentation mole is different and varies from one area to another including shades of tan, brown, black or sometimes white, red or blue. It might be possible that some of the mole to completely lose its color.
* Diameter: any increase in the size of existing moles or the appearance of a mole larger than 6 mm.